If a customer is using a new device the Fast checkout pop-up will appear the same as it would for a new user. Once the customer finishes filling in their email address linked to their Fast account, the screen will prompt them to fill in the 6 digit authorization code sent to their email. Once the code is inputed the customer will be logged in and see the 5-min checkout window before the order is completed.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting an email from Fast if I didn't checkout with Fast?
- What emails should I be expecting after an order?
- What is Fast Checkout?
- What happens when I press “Fast Checkout?”
- What is the 5-minute checkout window?
- Where is my shipment tracking information?
- How do I update my shipping address in my Buyer Dashboard?
- What is Fast Login?
- How does Fast handle an existing Fast account on a new device?
- Why didn’t I need to enter a username or a password?