Fast is serious about security and privacy. Maintaining both is vitally important to us. When you provide information to Fast or use its products, it is encrypted to keep your data as secure as possible (i.e., storing card credentials against the same, strict standards that banks and payments companies follow). Information stored on our servers is kept secure both physically and electronically by encrypting it at rest and in transit.
Articles in this section
- What information do you collect?
- Where is the consumer data stored?
- Do you store my data? How do you handle data? Who owns the data?
- Does Fast share email addresses with the merchant?
- Will merchants be able to approve/reject transactions based on risks?
- What kind of security do you use to protect my information?
- Is Fast PCI compliant?
- What happens if my email account is hacked?
- How do I delete my information?