If you’ve used Fast before, press Fast Checkout and you’re all set. We’ll give you some time to change a few order details, but that’s it. If your information is correct, we’ll go ahead and complete your order.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Why am I getting an email from Fast if I didn't checkout with Fast?
- What emails should I be expecting after an order?
- What is Fast Checkout?
- What happens when I press “Fast Checkout?”
- What is the 5-minute checkout window?
- Where is my shipment tracking information?
- How do I update my shipping address in my Buyer Dashboard?
- What is Fast Login?
- How does Fast handle an existing Fast account on a new device?
- Why didn’t I need to enter a username or a password?