We collect information you provide to us and information about your device. We may also collect information you provided to a third-party who uses Fast Services. For example, by making a purchase with an online seller using Fast Checkout, you agree to connect your Fast account with such a seller. When possible, we attempt to provide you with accessible information about your online activities across those connected accounts.
Articles in this section
- What information do you collect?
- Where is the consumer data stored?
- Do you store my data? How do you handle data? Who owns the data?
- Does Fast share email addresses with the merchant?
- Will merchants be able to approve/reject transactions based on risks?
- What kind of security do you use to protect my information?
- Is Fast PCI compliant?
- What happens if my email account is hacked?
- How do I delete my information?