A returning user’s data would be stored in their Fast account but we give you access to the data so you’ll receive it as quickly as possible.
Articles in this section
- What information do you collect?
- Where is the consumer data stored?
- Do you store my data? How do you handle data? Who owns the data?
- Does Fast share email addresses with the merchant?
- Will merchants be able to approve/reject transactions based on risks?
- What kind of security do you use to protect my information?
- Is Fast PCI compliant?
- What happens if my email account is hacked?
- How do I delete my information?