Yes, you can test Fast on your Sandbox site. Transactions completed via Fast Checkout will get charged to the card, and can be refunded via BigCommerce after testing is complete.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can we install Fast Checkout if we have subscriptions or add-ons?
- Can I onboard with an international-registered business but a U.S. based bank account?
- Can my bank account accept a currency other than the default currency of the country of my bank account?
- Why am I getting an error during the onboarding process?
- Where can I add Fast Checkout/Login to my site?
- I'm having trouble installing Fast on my site.
- Will Fast impact my conversions?
- Can we test Fast on the BigCommerce Sandbox site?
- Can a Fast account integrate with an existing user's BigCommerce / WooCommerce login?
- What if a merchant has multiple BigCommerce / WooCommerce stores?