When signing up for Fast, please make sure that the currency your bank account processes transactions in matches the default currency of your country. For example, if you on-board with a Hong Kong-based bank you must select Hong Kong Dollar as your default currency. If you try selecting a different currency (e.g., EUR) you may experience an error in the onboarding process.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Can we install Fast Checkout if we have subscriptions or add-ons?
- Can I onboard with an international-registered business but a U.S. based bank account?
- Can my bank account accept a currency other than the default currency of the country of my bank account?
- Why am I getting an error during the onboarding process?
- Where can I add Fast Checkout/Login to my site?
- I'm having trouble installing Fast on my site.
- Will Fast impact my conversions?
- Can we test Fast on the BigCommerce SandBox site?
- Can a Fast account integrate with an existing user's BigCommerce / WooCommerce login?
- What if a merchant has multiple BigCommerce / WooCommerce stores?