When signing up for Fast, your bank account and business must both be registered in the same country. (e.g. You will not be able to onboard an international-registered business with a U.S. based bank account.) Your bank account must be in the same country as the country you selected when you added your store website details.
Articles in this section
- Can we install Fast Checkout if we have subscriptions or add-ons?
- Can I onboard with an international-registered business but a U.S. based bank account?
- Can my bank account accept a currency other than the default currency of the country of my bank account?
- Why am I getting an error during the onboarding process?
- Where can I add Fast Checkout/Login to my site?
- I'm having trouble installing Fast on my site.
- Will Fast impact my conversions?
- Can we test Fast on the BigCommerce SandBox site?
- Can a Fast account integrate with an existing user's BigCommerce / WooCommerce login?
- What if a merchant has multiple BigCommerce / WooCommerce stores?